Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Week to Remember 5-17-14

Sorry I don't have much time to type this week. So, I'll send a whole bunch of Pics. 

This week was one of the most spiritual weeks of my life. I had the chance to go and teach all the missionaries about safety, more in specific patience. I am so grateful that the Spirit was present, he did all the teaching and the presentation because of it turned out really well! But more than that the time Elder Martin and I got to drive all over the island we got the chance to talk, which in a very short time brought us close together making it possible for us to teach really powerfully with the spirit. Team unity huh? It was fun to see all the beauty as well. Did anyone know this but I am on an island in the middle of the Caribbean! I think I saw Jack Sparrow this last week. 
   The lessons have been something else as well. We have met many people who seem to be very prepared, which always makes it easier to bring in the Spirit strongly. It has been fun to watch that with everything going on, even us losing two days of teaching because of the Zone Conferences, we are teaching more lessons than I ever have before in the office. I know that God is running this work, he is preforming miracles just look at our area now. It seems to be coming to life with new people to teach and progressing investigators. Well I hope you all had a lovely Mother's day! I love you all!

Elder Henderson

These pics are at the beach this morning at 4:30.

Displaying DSCN1890.JPGDisplaying DSCN1894.JPGDisplaying DSCN1881.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment